Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Korin's First Sleepover 10-29-2017

Kashton had had been asking to spend the night at our house. Vanessa and I finally came up with Friday night. He came over after school. He rode with us to the game. After the game he started back pedaling on spending the night. He did ride home with us and after a while he started saying he was ready to go home. So Vanessa came to pick him up. When Kennedy learned that he wasn't going to spend the night she asked if she could. She wanted to do some coloring.













Sunday Vanessa messages me that Korin has been asking repeatedly to spend the night with us. They were going to a friends house to watch the football game and brought Korin over. She has on her jammies. She wanted an apple so I cut up and peeled an apple. She sat in Granddad's chair and watched TV.










It didn't take her long to go on to something else. She decided she wanted to change clothes and play with the barn.













It was soon time to go feed horses. She has never gone with me to feed before.

















She helped me get the feed ready.



















And she helped with the hay.

















I wasn't sure if she could carry it but she did!




















Shaking out the hay.

When it got to be bed time she decided she wanted her mommy 😉

She never got upset though. She just said "I want my Mommy". She tossed and turn several times then she got quiet and went to sleep.

First sleepover a success 😊

Have a good one!











2 comments:

  1. Yay! Successful first sleepover. I'm sure there will be many more for Korin!

    ReplyDelete