Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 4, 2017

I loved the simplicity of the sunset. I was more in awe of the clouds. It just looked pretty to me.












Right before the sunset I couldn't resist taking a picture of the trees at the church. They are so pretty when they change colors.



Pretty peaceful evening.











I have made some cards too.




This is a birthday card for a lady in my church. The image is a Unity stamp called Dream of Being by artist Angie Blom














I made this birthday card for a scrapbooking friend who also loves horses. This stamp is a Unity by Phyllis Harris called "Felt with the Heart". I have made many cards with this image. I just love it!

Have a good one!


2 comments:

  1. Love your cards! And the sunset you captured is so pretty! I've been surprised and happy to see some trees turning in spite of how warm it's been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The trees turned colors then turned loose of their leaves!

      Delete