Saturday, November 23, 2019

A Day With Korin 11-1

Keannon, Vanessa and Kennedy went out of town for a family friend's memorial service. Kashton stayed with a friend and Korin stayed with us.

Mom (Grammer) brought Korin with her to the office to help me fold Sunday's bulletin.

After I was through at the office I needed to do some banking for the church. Korin waiting in line with me at the bank.









Then on our way home I decided to stop to get a picture at Poston's Square. 
















And we took a couple of selfies.











She went with me to do some grocery shopping at Walmart. After we finished I took her to the new Claire's store that opened recently inside Walmart. She had not been. She thought she was in heaven!

Of course it cost me to get out of the store but it was worth it to see her beaming from ear to ear!















 Korin helped set the table for dinner. She was a very good helper!

She was one tired girl! She fell asleep in the chair. Granddad carried her to bed.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment