Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Baby Rabbit 10-17

I am so grateful for the people who moved into the house by the horses. I love them and visit with them quite often. I refer to them as my "horse neighbors"!

I was visiting with them the other night before I fed when we were interrupted by squeaking sounds coming from the pasture. Jen saw her cat with something but couldn't tell what it was. Her husband Tim and daughter Ava went out to investigate and discovered he had caught a baby rabbit.












Of course Ava wanted to keep him.
















Jen held the bunny too. Her husband Tim turned him lose in the woods next to the horse pasture.

















The sky was beautiful again. It was a different kind of beauty but it was still beautiful!













Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment