Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thanksgiving

On the Eve of Thanksgiving, Kashton spent the night. I let him help me put up the tree and decorate. He actually did a pretty good job.






Vanessa hosted Thanksgiving this year having both our family and Keannon's. She provided the turkey and ham with some other sides. Karen, Keannon's mom, brought her family's traditional sides. It was definitely a feast!

Ed and Karen are at the end of the table. See that gorgeous tree behind Ed? This is my brother's tree that he gave to Vanessa when we went to Colorado.








Behind the doors are Grammer and the kids.











They are watching TV while we are preparing lunch.












Too many in the kitchen! That's why I'm behind the camera 😉. Do you see the TV between Keannon and Vanessa? Football of course!











Keannon carving the turkey. 



I failed in getting any "posed" pictures. It got crazy after we ate.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment