Sunday, November 17, 2019

Beautiful Evening 10-14-19

Feeding the horses the sky was looking like it was going to burst with color and I was right!























I am always in awe of how the sunset evolves.












Then I turned around and saw this faint partial rainbow!














As I am catching this last shot I hear the sound of wings and see a large bird fly right over my head.

I first thought it was a hawk because of its size but then realized it was an owl. He flew to the church steeple and perched on the top.



I took this picture before trying to get closer to him but as I thought might happen he flew off.

















Here's a little surprise for you. Remi was here for a short visit! Kennedy took this picture of us with the sunset.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment