Monday, November 18, 2019

Remi Goes Home 10-15

Remi had a 4 day weekend at her school in Colorado so the kids made arrangements to get her. Vanessa was on her way to take her to the airport and they stopped by my office to say goodbye. I asked Vanessa to take a picture of me with the kids. Korin stayed with Grammer.














When I went to feed horses God once again gave me a beautiful painting in the sky.


This is looking toward the West as the sun went behind the horizon.







This is looking toward the Southwest. I thought it was cool how the pink colors came through the clouds












A combined look of the West and South.












I needed to stop at a store before going home so I went through town. The streets were still wet from the brief shower that came through. I loved how the colors in the sky were reflected in the water.









I couldn't resist getting this shot of the Baker with the sunset.

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment