Monday, March 5, 2018

Rock House Retreat Day Four 02-11-2018

Day 3 at Rock House Retreat was Saturday. A cold front moved through so I spent my time creating page layouts, cards and of course visiting.

We were supposed to leave on Sunday but Teresa wanted to stay one more night. (I did too 😉) I checked with hubby and we stayed one more night.

I was blessed to witness another beautiful sunset.




































































Teresa and I had so much fun crafting well into the night (er....morning 😉). We were the only ones who stayed an extra night and we had the place to ourselves.








I have shared the other cards I created. Here's one more I made at the retreat.

The background is an embossing folder. I inked with Distress Ink Salty Ocean. The image is "Hannah Girl" from the AngieGirl collection designed by Angie Blom. I colored her with Copic Markers and cut the image out.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and more beautiful sunset photos! How fun to get to stay an extra night!

    ReplyDelete