Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Signs of Spring

Geese are flying North. (This was taken on March 7th)




















This is either a plum or apricot tree. The blooms are beautiful. They didn't last long though. We had some gusty winds a few days after I took this.














We've had some warm days!


















I just love these trees (Bradford Pear) at Southside Church of Christ by the horses. They are so pretty in the Spring and Fall.









These trees line the drive into the church property on either side of the church.











Close up of the blooms. These pictures were taken March 10th.












Although these are weeds they have such pretty purple blooms and bring lots of color very early in Spring.










I also have flowers coming up in my flower bed from last year! I don't know what this is but it's pretty!





I'm told that Dianthus are not perennials but mine are 😉. I have not planted anything this year. I saw these little blooms when I saw the flower above! Nice little surprise for me!






Mineral Wells between Jacksboro and Stephenville on the orange line.













Another sign of Spring is Thunderstorms. We had our first Spring Thunderstorm alert Saturday March 17th. We only had a little thunder and about 3 1/2 tenths of rain.












We had another one on Sunday March 18th. Nothing formed here. It all stayed South and East of us this go around.













Then it turned off cool again.

























The rest of the week is looking good though 😊





Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I'm seeing signs of Spring too, though a bit cooler here today for the official first day of Spring.

    ReplyDelete