Thursday, March 1, 2018

Rock Hose Retreat Day Two 2-9-2018

I not only created some scrapbook pages, I also created some cards.

Friday was the most beautiful day of the retreat. It was 70. It was too pretty to be inside all day. Teresa had told me about a place down the road a short distance that might make for a good view of the sunset. She was right.

I'm standing on the road that goes right in front of the retreat venue. There is very little traffic down this road.









Looking the same direction down the road as the picture above as the sun sets.































I just love tree silhouettes in the winter.







































It was a stunning sunset. As pretty as these pictures are it was even more beautiful seeing it first hand!

Great way to end day two of the retreat. More in another post.

Have a good one!



2 comments: