Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Another Round of Cards

 I made this card for a young woman in our church. I used Lauren Girl which is from the AngieGirl Collection by Unity. I colored with Copic Markers.

This card was made using what is called "Triple Stamping". I learned this technique when I was making cards for Operation Write Home. Their website with tips and techniques are still up but the group is no longer operating. This is a great resource "how to's". I used two different medallion stamps from February 2017 KOTM.
 
 I love how this card turned out. It was one of those "happy accidents". I was trying to stamp flowers with different distress inks. It didn't turn out the way I had hoped so I added more ink and did lots of blending! I colored the girl with Copic Markers then cut her out and added foam tape for dimension. The stamp set I used for this is "She Never Says Never". The words on the background are also part of this stamp set.


I made this card for one of my friends from church.
This is a Phyllis Harris design called "All Things New". I colored with Copic Markers. To give the appearance of "wet" I used glossy accents on the raindrops and puddle.


This is another Phyllis Harris design. I just love her little girl stamps. This is called "Sunny Days".




Thanks for looking!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Love them all and it's nice when something turns out beautiful from a happy accident! :)

    ReplyDelete