Friday, October 5, 2018

Un FOUR Gettable

Korin turned four years old on September 26th. Vanessa had her party on Saturday, September 30th.

















Her birthday theme was rainbow.












































Singing Happy Birthday to Korin.













Blowing out the candles.
















Licking the frosting off one of the candles.

















One of the guest was kind enough to take a picture with my camera.










The little red head is Korin's best friend. Her name is Ellie.



















Opening the card I made her.
















Everytime I use this stamp the phrase "Bad hair day?" comes to mind. I decided to go with it. On the inside it say "No, it's your birthday!" I added the googly eyes.


















She wanted a picture with her present before she opened it. It's the one we gave her.















I got her the Target knock-off of the American Girl doll. She loves Kennedy's.


















She noticed that the dolls eyes are blue just like hers.

































A little cash is always nice although I think Mom was more thrilled than Korin 😉














Grandma and Gramps (Keannon's parents).













Grammer....Korin's favorite 😊. There was a bounce house and kids everywhere. I just realized I didn't take pics of the kids playing 😲. Oh, well. It was a great party and everyone had fun!

Have a good one!






No comments:

Post a Comment