Sunday, October 7, 2018

Korin's First Horse Ride 10-04-2018

About a week ago Korin asked me about riding a horse. This is the first she has ever said anything!

I put Kennedy on a horse for the first time at age 2. Kashton was 3 and Korin just turned 4.

I made arrangements with Vanessa to pick her up from school on Thursday October 4th.  We went straight to the horses. I asked Korin which horse she wanted to ride and she said "the one that looks like a cow!" Now that made me laugh. She was referring to Diamond. I was a little surprised because he is the biggest horse of the three. However he always lets her pet him.







She was not the least bit nervous and seemed very comfortable in the saddle.  Korin is one of those kids that doesn't want to do anything unless she is absolutely sure about it.















She wasn't even holding on to the saddles horn. I was impressed.












She "thanks him" for giving her a good ride. He however is just interested in going back to the pasture with his buddies.
















Diamond is a sweet boy.






































Diamond was going to rub his head on Korin.

We had a successful first ride. She wants to do it again 😊

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment