Thursday, October 4, 2018

First Soccer Game 9-29-2018

Kashton's first soccer game was Saturday September 29th. Kennedy had a volleyball game at the same time. Since I have watched her play several volleyball games I opted to go to Kashton's.

I went alone as Doyle was buried in something he was working on as a city councilman.

When I arrived, Korin was sitting on the bench with her brother. Once Dad saw I was there, he sent her to me but not before I got a picture of them together. 😉














Taking a breather.













































































He did really well! I think he make like it better than football.

He has another game this Saturday. I'll try to get some video. 

Korin is also playing soccer and her first game is Saturday. I can't wait to see that!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment