Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Enjoying the Simple Things

I found this moth in the hay barn September 2nd.














On September 8th, I drove to the courthouse to file for my "Assumed Name Record" for my card business. While there I noticed these butterflies. After taking care of my business I grabbed my camera to take pictures before heading home.










I noticed this one butterfly that looked strange. It didn't move. Upon closer inspection I realized the butterfly was dead and then I saw why.








I hate that the butterfly was dead but this was pretty cool to witness. I've not seen a spider like this before.



































I ended the day with a colorful sky.












September 13th wasn't colorful but just as unique.












September 14th I got to see a partial rainbow!












September 17th I went to buy farm fresh eggs.

I just thought this was pretty with the sky and sunflowers.



































Another beautiful end to the day.












September 21st, it's the time of year for spiders to come out! I found this one right by the salt block the horses lick!












Kennedy and Korin wanted to go to church with me so they helped me feed on our way.

For the first time Korin told me she wanted to ride a horse! Guess I will be taking her pretty soon!😉


Have a good one!


















No comments:

Post a Comment