Saturday, September 29, 2018

Not Too Busy

I'm not too busy yet to have a little fun and try to keep family and friends updated with what is going on in my life....my adventures 😉

It is a bit challenging to keep up two blogs. For now I want to keep them separate but we'll see how that works out!

This is what my desk looks like most days at some point. Cards in progress, Bible and my Kahuna coffee 😉.








Since my last blog post I participated in a craft fair in Weatherford, Saturday September 22nd. I blogged about that thru my other blog Light in My Pathway. If you are interested in reading it you can find that blog here.

You will remember I mentioned my barn cat was pregnant. She was really getting big and I knew the time was near. Well, she didn't show up to the barn Thursday morning September 27th. In fact, I didn't see her all day.

The next day, she came running to the barn skinny! Yep, there are babies somewhere. I have a general idea where they are. She came running from the old dilapidated garage. When she's ready she will probably show me where they are.



Girly, the chicken is a regular at the barn. She has gotten so comfortable there that she has started laying eggs in the loose hay!






I told the people who own the chicken they could come collect their eggs.













They are working on building Girly a chicken coop but for now she resides in my barn.














The morning of September 24th. I was greeted by this bull calf. I tried to get a picture before he turned around. He was facing me but when I came near the gate he decided it was time to leave. There isn't supposed to be any livestock in this pasture. He escaped from somewhere!







I'm seeing more and more spiders. I'm finding webs everywhere. This one built its nest between the barn wall and the horses' salt block. Rather precarious place.













 The morning of September 28th I saw this guy. You'll have to click on the picture to see detail but there were droplets of water on the web.

I thought he was building the web but I discovered when I got back to my truck to leave that he was actually taking it down because there was no evidence that a web was even there! 😲









I just love how the light shines on the "pathway".

Have a good one!








No comments:

Post a Comment