Sunday, September 2, 2018

Back to School 8-28-2018

It's back to school most everywhere I guess and it is here. Kennedy, Kashton and Korin are all in school this fall at Community Christian School. Kennedy is in 3rd grade, Kashton in Kindergarten and Korin in Pre-K. She only goes 2 days a week for half a day.

Vanessa posted this picture to Facebook with this caption:

Last but not least...first day of school.

I had to laugh as I read through the comments and saw Vanessa's reply to another comment from someone.

Kennedy was not happy about this picture. I told her “We can be late or you can smile. I’ll stand here all day to wait for a good picture.”

That's my girl 😉


My brother came into town on Friday 8-24. I did know he was in the area but didn't know he was coming to Mineral Wells until Mom came to help me with the bulletin on Friday. We went to lunch. It was good to see him!



Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment