Saturday, April 1, 2006

Saturday April 1, 2006

 

Saturday April 1, 2006 

I am posting early as I have a serious prayer request and hoping that any of who see this will begin to pray fervently.

One of the members of our congregation has a 19yr old daughter that has been missing since 11:30 Thursday night. She hasn’t shown up for work. No one has seen or talked to her since Thursday. The parents needless to say are very upset. She has never done anything like this before. The police won’t write a report because the father told them his daughter and her mother had an argument so they (the police) see that as a domestic dispute. It doesn’t help that she is 19. She still lives at home. So please pray as you read this.

I spent Friday afternoon trying to get my scrapbooking stuff reorganized. Too many times when I go to a crop I end up working until the last minute and then I’m throwing stuff everywhere to get cleaned up to go home, thinking “I’ll put that where it belongs when I get home”, which I don’t! So then it’s a mess when I go crop again. I’ve got to come up with a better system!

Anyway I get to the crop about 30 minutes late. I realized after I got home from Drivesafe Thursday that I left my check there. UGH!! I wanted to go get it on my way to the crop. I say UGH because it’s 7 miles out there then back to town and 2.5 more miles to the scrapbook store but I don’t work again until next Friday and I didn’t want to wait that long.

I finally get to the crop. I only got 2 pages completely done. I got two more started. I spent some of the time shopping as Cat was having a GREAT SALE and I wasn’t sure I would be able to go by the store today with my Mom coming.

Mom called this morning. She was frustrated. It was 8AM and they were leaving Houston. She had hoped to be on the road by 7AM. She said she wished now she hadn’t let these “well meaning people” talk her out of hiring a moving company. She said it was horrible and she was so tired and hurt so bad that she couldn’t sleep. She finally got a little sleep between 3AM and 6:30AM. Last word I had was she didn’t want to unload the truck when she got here. Doyle and I are hoping to talk her out of that because that leaves Sunday which is a busy day for us and Monday I have to work the morning. Doyle is off. Keannon has to work which we were counting on his help. She has to have the U-Haul back Monday. I guess we’ll see when she gets here. If we can convince her that all she has to do is point and tell us where to put stuff she might let us go ahead.

Well I need to run a few errands. I may come back and update at a later time. Just have to see how the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment