Saturday, February 17, 2024

Valentine's Day

I thought Valentine's would just be another day. Boy was I wrong!

About 10:30am I see Keannon and Kashton walk into my office. Kashton is carrying a vase with a dozen roses! He was smiling from ear to ear!

I asked if this was his idea and he said "yes". I went on to say "I hope you did this for your mother" to which he replied "and my sisters too!"

Wow! I was impressed!

I proudly displayed them on my desk! 





Not long after that my husband walks in with flowers! 

I laughed and said "your grandson beat you to the punch". However, I still gladly received them. 😉

Here they are together! So pretty! I definitely felt loved!



When I got home Doyle and I went down the street to the kid's restaurant for lunch. Keannon, Kennedy and Kashton were just about to leave. They stayed to visit while we ate lunch. Good time! 


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment