Friday, February 16, 2024

Too Pretty 02.01.24

 Who would have thought it would be in the 60's in February?! I had to take advantage of it. I decided to ride. It has been way too long.










I don't think Fancy enjoyed it as much as me this time. She seemed very nervous and jittery. She really worked herself up into a lather! 








I did enjoy it but I must say it wasn't the relaxing ride I had hoped for.











She took a roll in the dirt as soon as I turned her loose!

It has been a very mild winter. We had one severe cold snap that only lasted 3 days.




Although the drought is better we still are in need of significant rainfall. Our water source is at 38% and it won't be long before the days are much warmer and evaporation will be greater.

A friend and I went to our water source Lake Palo Pinto and prayed. We are standing on the boat ramp.


Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment