Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Kashton turns 11!

 Kashton's birthday was March 5th. We were flying to California that day for a church conference so I took him to lunch the day before. 

Vanessa put his name on the Ritz sign downtown on the 4th because the sign was reserved on his birthday. I was glad since I wasn't going to be here.

Kashton was an easy date. He wanted to go to Braum's. After that he asked to go to Funky Monkey. It's a fancy snow cone business using shaved ice.

It was there that I gave him his gifts.






















This is the card I made for him.





He wanted some black Nike sports socks. Silly boy, he asked "how did you know". I have my ways 😉













Then he also asked for Legos. This kid is amazing how he puts these sets together. 













It's a plane for putting out wildfires. It has over 1,000 pieces! 







On my way to take him home we stopped for pictures at the Ritz Sign. That picture was at the top of this blog. I took this one so you could see it was on both sides.

Vanessa had his party while we were gone too. Personally, I think celebrating with him this way was more fun for us both!


Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment