Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Destiny's Wedding 01.13.2024

Niece Destiny and fiance, Ryan, got married on Saturday January 13th in Fredericksburg. It was a quaint rural wedding venue. The Arctic front held off until after the wedding. It was still cool enough the wedding was moved indoors.

I'm really falling down on the  job of taking pictures. I hardly took any photos at Destiny's wedding! Shocking I know. 
What few I took were not very good. 

Some of the photos I'm sharing I took from Facebook so you may have already seen them.

It was a beautiful ceremony and Destiny was a beautiful bride.


I love this picture!









The reception area. There was a good crowd.











The wedding theme was "Lord of the Rings". Ryan and Destiny cutting their cake with a sword.










The lighting was horrible for taking photos.










Destiny wanted to dance with cousin Aaron (he's actually my cousin but 2nd's and 3rd's get confusing for me). He is the son of my Uncle Alan (Dad's youngest brother). Aaron and his daughter, Vera came all the way from Missouri for the wedding. That was pretty special!





Mom, Doyle and I stayed in a cottage on the grounds of the venue.







This is what you see when you walk into the door.








This is looking the other way opposite the fireplace.






This is the bedroom Mom stayed in. We stayed in the other.







The Bathroom was in between the two bedrooms.






When Keannon and Vanessa got there, Friday we went to dinner with them while mother was at the wedding rehearsal and dinner.


Saw some wild turkey Saturday morning. Also saw several deer Friday evening but didn't get any pictures of them.

When we left Sunday morning it was 17 degrees! The Arctic blast had made it!


Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment