Sunday, December 6, 2020

Solo Fall Ride 11.09.20

I had made plans for Kennedy and I to ride again but she got into a little trouble with her mom. I however wasn't going to let not having a riding buddy stop me from enjoying a good ride!

The State Park trails were open! I was much happier. I absolutely love these trails.













You may recognize this picture as my new profile picture on Facebook. 
































This is one of my favorite sections of the trail. (I actually have several 😉)
















Here's another favorite spot. I did see some deer and we startled some feral hogs. I didn't know that's what it was until I spotted one. 

I'm glad Diamond didn't see it. It was off trail. Feral hogs are a big problem in our area.








I almost started too late in the afternoon and Diamond is a slower walker especially when there's not another horse. We got back to the trailhead just before dark! It was still fun but with shorter daylight I'll have to make sure I get started sooner!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment