Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Short Family Visit 2-17-2020

February 16th my Dad, Uncle Philip and Aunt Mary Ann came to Texas for the funeral of Weldon Cranford who is Lyndie's Dad. Lyndie is married to my Uncle Alan. I have never been able to call her Aunt because I am 2 years older than she is!

The funeral wasn't until Monday afternoon on February 17th so I got to visit them on Monday morning. 

Vanessa was at real estate school but since the kids were out of school for President's day I took Kennedy and Kashton. Korin was sick and stayed home with Dad.
As you can see Mom came to visit too!




























We went to lunch at Pulidos and got the waitress to take our picture.











Left to right Aaron, Andrew, Lyndie and Alan.

Aaron lives in Kansas City. Andrew lives in New York and this was the first we had seen him in a very long while.

We did attend the funeral but did not stay for the graveside. Dad took this picture.


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment