Sunday, March 15, 2020

Great Nephew Turns One 2-8-2020

Kai Atticus Slay turned one on February 5th. Addison held his party here in Texas on February 8th. The party was in Burleson at a city park. It was 60 degrees that day but it was overcast and windy making it feel cold!

When we arrived, they were trying to decorate. Addison's mom (Sherri)  was holding Kai and handed him to me so she could help Addison and Destiny get decorations up. I was surprised Kai let me hold him since I've only seen him one other time but he did and let me hold him for about 30 minutes. I made an attempt at a quick selfie.



Poor Grammer was cold!
















Kennedy and Grammer trying to stay warm!


















The party was a lumber jack theme. We were all supposed to wear plaid. It would have been warmer if I had!















If you are on Facebook you have seen most of the pictures I will be sharing. They were so late starting the party from the time they set that we had to leave before most of these pictures were taken. I had another engagement that evening.

This is Addison and Kai.




























He's such a cutie!
















This mountain scene that is the background for Kai's birthday banner was painted by Addison! I had know idea she could do this!

















Addison, Justin and Kai

















Sherri, Addison's mom.



















Destiny with Kai.
















And Michael (Destiny's husband) came! We hadn't been able to see him in several family events. Here he is with Miss Scarlett, Taylor's little girl.
















I love this picture of all of them!











We did get a picture of us with Kai before we had to leave.



Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment