Monday, April 8, 2019

Morning with Remi 3-26-19

When Remi is visiting it is very rare that I get any time with just her. So we were both excited about getting to do that while Kennedy, Kashton and Korin were at school.

Vanessa was working so I took the morning off work. Vanessa brought Remi by after taking the kids to school. Remi had told me she wanted to craft! A girl after my own heart 😊!

We started by having breakfast and her helping me make her favorite food....Pancakes!


I don't use a mix. I have a simple recipe and make them from scratch. They are SO good!

















Eating the fruits of her labor.



















After breakfast we head to the craft room!




She loves to stamp














and then color the images.


















After crafting for a while it was time to take her to Grammer. Grammer wanted some time with her too although she also had Korin but that was okay.














Korin wanted in the picture too!



Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment