Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Bluebonnet Pic with the Kids 3-29-19

Remi was here for her Spring Break which was the last week in March. I always try to get pics of the
kids in the Bluebonnets and sure like to take advantage when Remi is here.

We managed to get that done on March 29th a few days before she had to go back home. It was overcast that day but I really think that was to my benefit.

There is a house in town whose yard is full of Bluebonnets every year!



There is a sidewalk that runs through the Bluebonnets making it easier to be "in them" without smashing any!


Kennedy (9), Remi (10), Korin (4) and Kashton (6)














I'm not sure what Kashton is looking at but the way he is cutting his eyes makes this picture cute to me!










Isn't this so sweet?!!










I love how Korin is looking at her brother!


















After pictures I took the two "littles" home and the bigger girls got to stay with me. They wanted to craft! But before we went home we went on a little adventure. Going to one of the new murals painted in downtown.

See how big this is!
















To the right of the big butterfly is this smaller one with Bluebonnets.

























I took them to Dobbs Valley to the little country church that has Bluebonnets in their yard. They flowers were not as numerous as I have seen in years past but it worked. It's hard to see in this picture with the clouds but they are there.

After pictures I gave them some family history as Doyle's parents and some other family are buried in the neighboring cemetery.




Kennedy is outgrowing her sister.






























Such pretty flowers!


Have a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment