Friday, April 5, 2019

Walk About 3-20-19

I recently joined a "walking challenge" called "Walk Across Texas". I was getting my walking in one day (March 20th) and decided to walk downtown...of course taking my camera with me.









A single Bluebonnet by the Little Rock School House. My first Bluebonnet sighting was on March 13th.









The grand Ole' Lady (Baker Hotel).

























































Now this angle was not original to me. I saw another photographer do it and decided to try to replicate. I needed to do it a different time of day. The sun is too bright.









I took this when I realized that the tree limb had thorns. With the cross on the church tower I thought it made for an interesting photo.










































Found some Bluebonnets in downtown!














Bradford Pear blooms are so pretty.










Love the shades of pink!












I need to try to go by here when the sun is setting.


Have a good one!

1 comment: