Sunday, April 7, 2019

Celebrating Kashton's 6th Birthday

Kashton turned 6 on March 5th. We held his party when Remi could come which was March 24th. He didn't care. Dad took him on his birthday to Maverick which is a gym/physical fitness Center. They have trampolines and all kinds of things to jump and play on.

The cousins. Kennedy (9), Krystal (10) and Remi (10).






Keannon and Remi.
















Grandma (Keannon's Mom Karen), Grammer and Keannon with Granddad in the background.










Some of the guests.












It was very windy that day. Keannon is trying to light the candles.










Kashton with his buddies Major (on the left) and Harbor (on the right).











He didn't actual dig into the cake but it made for a fun picture!






















Remi with "Judah Bear".































Gift from Papa Joe pre-approved by Mom and Dad.



































































Gift and card from me and Granddad.




















He was excited to get Indominus Rex on his birthday card!
















I knew Kashton liked dinosaurs and I figured he had a favorite so I asked Vanessa. I had to google it because I didn't know what Indominus Rex was! (It's from Jurassic Park). This picture came up. I printed it and put on the card with a "happy birthday" sentiment and I had a card for Kashton!








We also got him the Indominus Rex toy.











Of the 4 kids, Kashton is the most expressive!












A great time had by all!


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment