Sunday, January 6, 2019

Pretty Fall Day 11-28-2018

It was a pretty fall day and I decided I wanted to ride. I usually grab a bucket and throw a handful of feed in it otherwise my "sweet babies" run from me. Imagine that 😊. Well, I grabbed a halter instead and yep, Diamond took off running...everywhere I wasn't. However he made one costly error. He ran into an "catch pen with one way in and one way out. Gotcha! Ha, ha, I win!





Once he was caught he was a perfect gentleman.













I chose to ride the area close to the horses. The trees at Southside Church of Christ next to the horses pasture were beautifully colored. I love how the trees line the drive into the church parking lot. There are two drives and trees line both driveways.










































The colors are not as vibrant as they are in other parts of the country but it's pretty too me.



It was a great afternoon.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment