Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Boy Who Rarely Sleeps 😊

Kashton is on the go all the time. When he does sleep it's because he got still then he's OUT! Vanessa says he doesn't even sleep well at night. They are looking in to seeing what can be done to help that.

He had spent the night with us on Saturday December 23rd. We came home after church and had lunch. After lunch he went into the living room to watch tv. I laid on the couch next to the chair he was in. He was talking to me then it got quiet. I looked to see if he was still awake and just not talking and this is what I found.

I don't know why he ended up between the couch and sofa.







Doyle tried to put him back in the chair. He woke up and I figured he would stay up as he usually does but it wasn't long















and he was asleep again! He slept for 2 hours. We both concluded he was in a quiet place without the disruption of his little shadow, his sister Korin 😉.

Sleep is always better at Savtah's house 😊.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment