Monday, December 10, 2018

What a Day! 11-24-2018

Saturday November 24th was a big day in our town. The Crazy Water Festival that was cancelled due
to rain was taking place, Merry Wells, and Zonta's Sip, Shop Socialize were all happening.

I purchased a booth in the Zonta's Sip, Shop and Socialize for Light in My Pathway.














Doyle got this picture of a couple of his buddies stopping by my booth.















There were LOTS of people there.















and lots of different vendors.












We were inside the Historic Crazy Water Hotel.

It is currently being renovated but this area was available to use. We did however experience some electrical issues so the event was shut down early. Which was ok with me because otherwise I was going to miss everything else!

I had time to take my stuff home, unload, feed horses, pickup Kashton and Korin and come back for the parade.



The parade was spectacular! If you're interested I did record the whole parade (about 28 minutes). You can see it here.

It is estimated that anywhere from 5 to 8,000 people were lining the streets to see the parade! There were 50 entries! This was bigger than last years!













Mother sang with the Silver Notes here. Unfortunately as you can see there was no way we could get close enough!

It was a wonderful day! Lots of excitement in the air. Great things are happening in our community raising the level of hope once again!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment