Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Thanksgiving Program 11-15-2018

It's been a little busy around here for me. I have some catching up on blog posts!

The grands had a Thanksgiving program on November 15th. It was called "The Turkeys Go On Strike". It was really cute.







All of them were in it but where I was sitting and where they were on the stage made it hard to get a recording of the two smaller ones.😞

Here is a video with Kennedy. She is on the extreme right side of the video.







Kennedy is getting so tall. She is already passed my chin!










Vanessa took these for me. Korin has a big bow in her hair and Kashton is to the left.










This is a typical Korin face and posture (hands on her hips)!

















Not sure why Kashton is making that face!















It was a great program.

Have a good one!















No comments:

Post a Comment