Sunday, December 9, 2018

Thanksgiving in Plano 11-23-2018

We had Thanksgiving at Vanessa's house. I guess I was "out to lunch". I did not take a single picture! I know...what was I thinking?! 😲 Thankfully Doyle got this one except this time he's not in the picture!

Vanessa and Keannon did a great job of preparing lunch. Vanessa even cooked her very first turkey! I've never done that! I've always opted for a smoked one!











On Friday we made our way to spend "Thanksgiving" with Doyle's family at his sister's in Plano. The kids absolutely LOVE Aunt D!

Doyle with our great-nephew Hunter. He is 5 months old.









Of course Aunt D had all the stuff ready for the kids to decorate a gingerbread house.










































Remi & Kennedy with the finished product!















Of course we had a wonderful spread!












Korin and Grammer on the swing. It was a beautiful day.














Doris usually acknowledges her brother's birthday while we are there as it isn't long after Thanksgiving (December 1st). Remi and Kennedy present him with his birthday cupcake and sing happy birthday.













Our niece Beka, husband John and our great-nephew Hunter. Sweet family!














Doyle got this picture of Remi with Hunter.

Later that evening I wen to The Market for Black Friday. All the vendors were asked to come and be available to answer questions about our product or help with customers.

During a lull, I took a selfie with the beautiful tree across from my card display in The Market.














Isn't the staircase beautiful?! This is where we had our family pictures taken. I can't wait to see them!

I love this view of The Market from the staircase.












This was too cute. The bathroom on the second floor of The Market.


Have a good one!












1 comment: