Thursday, January 18, 2018

County Fair 2018

The County Fair was last weekend. I entered cards and photos again this year. I entered 23 photos and 2 cards. 19 of my photos placed.

You have seen these cards before as I have shared them on a previous post.

Click here to see the cowgirl
Click here to see the girl and boy.





Photos that received 1st place.


Click here to see the hawk.
Click here to see foggy morning.









Photos that received 2nd place.

Click here to see the cross.












Photos that received 3rd place.


Click here to see the water droplets.










Photos that received 4th place.

Click here to see the white flower
Click here to see the birds.
Click here to see the foam on the plant.
Click here to see Kennedy
Click here to see the moth.









Photos that received 5th place. Sorry about the glare on these pictures. I didn't notice it when I took the picture.

Click here to see the Sunset with windmill.
Click here to see the bugs on the milkweed pod.
Click here to see the purple bloom.
Click here to see the photo with the glare.
Click here to see the photo of the girls.

Still no Grand Champion or Reserve Champion but I'm pretty happy to just place 😉

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So awesome on all the placing on the photos AND the cards!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete