Thursday, October 5, 2017

Riding With Kennedy 10-1-2017

Kennedy spent the night after Korin's birthday party. I was looking in her overnight bag and saw she
had boots. I asked why she had boots and her response was "I thought we might ride horses tomorrow so I wanted to be prepared. That is if you want to." Are you kidding me?! "If I want to?!" Of course I want to!

Vanessa forgot about a birthday party that Kennedy was invited to so after lunch she went to that but came back after the party.

Kennedy announced she wanted to ride at the State Park. I am always game to go there.

Here we are getting started.







Kennedy wanted to stop and rest her legs for a bit.

















She has learned how to blow bubbles with her gum without taking it out of her mouth. She's pretty proud of herself!












We didn't have enough daylight to ride the whole trail. We did manage to go half way. Kennedy did really good. I did have a lead rope on Diamond (for safety) but Kennedy had reins and controlled him for the most part.

I heard them but Kennedy saw some deer while we rode. We both saw deer as we left the park.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have Kennedy to ride with you! And learning to blow a bubble with your gum is an accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! She was so excited when she figured out how to blow a bubble!

      Delete