Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Pumpkin Patch 10-12-2017

Thursday October 12th Kashton's class took a field trip to a pumpkin patch in Stephenville at Lone Star Farms. Stephenville is about 45 miles south of Mineral Wells. Vanessa went also taking Korin and Kennedy. She invited me to go along. I was thrilled. Vanessa went with the homeschool group last year but I was unable to go then.






Most of Kashton's class.












Kashton showing off for me.

















Lots and lots of pumpkins!












Kennedy with her friend and classmate Rayden. He is from the family that the kids went with on vacation this summer.










Waiting for the tour to begin and they are swinging on the irrigation pipe!

















The Indians are restless and start jumping the hay bales meant for sitting on 😊.















Kennedy and Rayden,








Mrs. Wheaton, Kashton's teacher giving some instruction.











Rayden, Kennedy and Korin heading to the hayride station. It's just so sweet they are holding hands. Warms my heart 😉























The farmer talking about all the things we have that cotton is in.












That hair! I guess I'm going to have to start carrying something with me. She never has anything in her hair to keep it out of her face!















Selfie with some of the grands and friends. The little boy with me is Harbor. His grandmother is a close friend of mine. She cleans the church and when she comes she usually has him with her so we are buddies too 😉. The little red-head is Korin's friend Ellie.









Keannon and Kashton.

















Korin and I walking to the next thing.
















Vanessa, Korin, Keannon, Kashton.












Korin on the hay slide.



















Kashton

















Kennedy

















I've been made 😜











Vanessa and her friend Shaina (Rayden's mother. Rayden's dad is a fireman. He was unable to go that day).

















Korin and Keannon.

















Playing in the corn. Reminds me of the days on the farm 😊










Korin filling a dump truck with corn.



















On to the corn maze.











Korin and Ellie.

















The wind was in my favor and blew her hair out of her face 😉.



















Picking her own pumpkin in the "mini" pumpkin patch.

















This was so fun. Stick-horse barrel races.




































Kennedy (7 yrs 10 mos)
Korin (3)
Kashton (4 yrs 7 mos)

















































I just love the colors of fall. Neat display.

















It was so pretty I decided to take a selfie with it.


It was a great time.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun pumpkin patch! Brandy & Brandon went to the corn maze at night near Hard 8 in Stephenville. They were in it for an hour and had to be rescued at closing time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is too funny they couldn't find their way out!

      Delete