Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday May 20, 2005

It's Friday, Yeah! Not sure what today holds yet but first I must work. Get the bulletin done, work on the newsletter then after 12 or 12:30pm I'm free to go. I only work in the mornings which is really nice. May go ride today but I have to work my other part time job this evening so that doesn't leave much time in between especially since my horses live 14 miles away from me. I will be so glad when we finally have our own property and I can just go out the back door for a quick ride. It's supposed to be hot and humid this afternoon maybe scrap booking would be the better option today with the limited time I have. Enough for now. Maybe more later as the day progresses.

Well, I managed to do absolutely nothing today and it's nearly time to go to my other part time job. (I owe, I owe so off to work I go!) I had a horse spring colic on me about a month ago ($250 worth!). He's fine now but wasn't prepared for that expense. All three of our horses needed shod (another $135). There's a couple of kids in our church who are graduating from high school that we're having a party for on Sunday (more $$) and a baby shower coming up on the June 4th (even more$$) Guess I will have to continue working this other job for a while.

Today was the hottest day we've had (95). It's the humidity that makes it feel so bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment