Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday May 23, 2005

It's Monday! At least it doesn't feel as hot as the last couple of days. Think I'll go put on my shorts, tank and tennies and ride my bike. (need to get that exercise in). I've been trying to walk two miles a day but last week my horse stepped on my foot and my little toe is still swollen and can't take much pressure from shoes. I figured bicycling wouldn't hurt as bad as walking and I still get some of my body exercised. I have to be at work at my other part time job at 5:30pm so don't have enough time to go ride horses. (That 14 mile one way thing). I'll put it on my agenda tomorrow for sure!


I did get a couple of page LOs done last night. I'm about 10 years behind on scrap booking since I just started this hobby about 2 years ago. I took a break from doing past pictures and started working on my daughter's. She ran for Rodeo Queen in our local rodeo last year and won so of course I took tons of pictures. Her actual title is Palo Pinto County Livestock Association Rodeo Queen (what a title). Throughout the year she was able to do several parades so have pics of that too. I bought her a K & C Company Cowboy album to put those pictures in. It's been fun to work on. I just finished the pics from last year and have used all 10 pages! That doesn't include all the parades, grand entries or this years pictures! I'm definitely going to have to expand this album!

Well enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment