Thursday, February 1, 2018

More Cards for Friends

I made this card for my Pastor's wife. I just love the sentiment. This is a Unity Stamp by artist Phyllis Harris called "Sense of Wonder". I've used this image many times so it may look familiar to you.
















This is stamp is "Eve Girl" part of the AngieGirl collection by artist Angie Blom.
I've used this image before too! I love using this for winter birthdays.

I colored with Copic Markers. The snowflakes I used Stickles.












I made this card for the challenge on the Unity Show and Tell Facebook page. We were to use the colors red and turquoise.

This stamp is "Sheepishly Sweet" by artist Phyllis Harris.









I made this card for my dear friend Teresa. Although very simple I love how this one turned out. I stamped using Distress Ink Gathered Twigs. I heat embossed the sentiment and used a Prisma color pencil to color the butterfyl.

The stamp is from one of Unity's membership kits called "Uniquely Unity". The kit is called "Possibilities Await".





 This is another stamp I have used numerous times. "Felt with the Heart" by artist Phyllis Harris. I sent this to a fellow horse loving friend who was going though some difficulties to let them know I was thinking of them.















This card I made for a friend who goes to my church. She loves teddy bears. This was the closet thing I had in a stamp to a teddy bear. It worked. She loved it 😉

This is "Bad Days Bearable" part of Unity's Itty Bitty Collection (these are just smaller stamp kits) by artist Joslyn Nielson. The sentiment is from a Stamp'in Up kit.











I've used this image several times as well. For this one I decided to separate the sentiment into. I colored with Copic Markers then used a Pearl Pen red for the hearts and Stickles for the snow.
















I was needing a masculine card. I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder to make the trees. The stamp and sentiment are from the kit "Soul and Spirit"by artist Tierra Jackson. The Sentiment was in one stamp which was going to cover too much space so like the card before I cut the sentiment into pieces. The deer I stamped directly onto the background which is Kraft paper.

I wasn't sure if I really liked this card so I tried a different version of it below.








After doing this card I decided I like the first one better although I wasn't really crazy about either one. 😐

This one I cut out the deer and put foam tap under it to give it dimension.










This is a sympathy card I made for a scrapbooking friend of mine whose mother passed away. This stamp kit is called "Gray Skies Happy" by artist Phyllis Harris. I colored with Copic Markers. The picture doesn't show it very well but I used glossy accents on the raincoat, boots and water puddle.





I probably should have put this on a 5x7 card base so there would be more room. Oh well. I could have used a smaller sentiment too but I chose to go with this one which is what came with this girl. It is called "What Will Be" by artist Angie Blom. I colored with my Copic Markers. This card went to a young woman in my church.















Thanks for taking a look. 😊

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Love them all! Fabulous cards and you've been pretty busy creating. I love how you use a stamp many times and yet the cards look different. Way to get a lot of use out of your investment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I always appreciate your encouraging comments :)

      Delete