Wednesday, June 15, 2022

The Lions, The Switch and The Warm Robes 6-10-2022

Kaston and Korin attended SMAK at First Baptist Church last week. I think the letters stand for "Summer Music And Kids". FBC has had this program every summer for decades. All week long the kids work on a musical then perform it at the end of the week. The musical was called "The Lions, The Switch and the Warm Robes". It is based on the story of Daniel.


I really wasn't in a great place to get pictures but I did get this one that has Kashton (in the back) and Korin (with the yellow bow.)





















Kashton had a short solo. A friend of mine whose kids were also in the program took this pic for me. Kashton did great and didn't seem the least bit nervous.









I did get a video of him singing his part.


The kids did a great job! It was delightful to watch Several kids from our church were in this program too!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment