Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Playing Jacks 3-08-2021

Sometime ago I was in a store. I don't even remember what store it was but I saw a bag of Jacks. It
instantly brought back fond memories. I LOVED playing Jacks and I was pretty good at it! I remember playing them at school during recess when the weather was bad and we had to be indoors.

The Jacks I found were not like the ones I had as a child. They were much larger and made of plastic. I think they make almost everything out of plastic these days! 

Anyway, I brought them home a put in the cabinet that I keep games in. One day when Kashton and Korin were over and looking through the games they found the Jacks and asked about them.


It was a teaching moment! It actually kept them entertained for quit a while.  








The hardest thing for them to get was to catch the ball in the same hand as the jack. They wanted to use both hands. It was hard for them however with their hands being small and the jacks so large.

I think I will see if I can find some more like what I had as a kid. Someone suggested looking at Cracker Barrel. They have all kinds of unique and interesting things. They might just have some.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment