Thursday, March 11, 2021

Kashton Plays Basket 02-27-2021

Kashton loves soccer and basketball. First Baptist Church hosts a basketball program every year to teach kids the fundamentals of basketball and share Christ. The program is called Upward. 

Because of Covid we were not allowed to attend any games until the last one (I don't know how this one was any different). Anyway. I was glad I was able to attend at least one!

The lighting in the gym wasn't very good for action shots although I took a few while Kashton was warming up before the game.






















I find it very interesting that for a kid who is a lefty most of the time he is dribbling right handed.




















































I also took some short video clips.

Kashton scores!


Kashto scores again.





After the game awards were given for different accomplishments during the season. Kashton got one for layups.
Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment