Saturday, March 13, 2021

Kashton's 8th Birthday

Kashton's birthday was March 5th. Vanessa had his party on Saturday March 6th. Before we could celebrate his birthday, Kennedy had a volleyball at 12pm and Kashton had a soccer game at 1pm. I'll post those pictures in another blog.

Kashton's birthday party theme was "Nerf War". Everyone was to bring their own Nerf guns and the Nerf bullets were provided. The party started with a Nerf War on the property behind the kids house. It doesn't belong to them but they are allowed to use it. I didn't want to become a casualty so I didn't take pictures. I did however take a video.




The patio area. The sliding doors were finally installed earlier in the week.










The lady who makes these cookies is amazing! Not only is the art work fabulous, the cookies are good!











Kashton wanted my chocolate cake. It's a simple sheet cake made with buttermilk and a no-bake frosting from a recipe that came out of a Kitchen Klatter Cookbook my grandmother Donna Mae gave me. All the kids request that I make them this cake for their birthdays.





































The card I made him. 












In keeping with the "Nerf War" theme, I found this picture on the internet and printed it off to make the card. I just added the happy birthday sentiment.











Kashton is the most fun of the kids to give gifts to as he is so expressive!

















Vanessa says he loves to put together Lego sets. I got him a jeep. 

Kashton received many nice gifts and money.



Another successful birthday party in the books!

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment