Friday, December 13, 2019

Making Christmas Cookies


Korin and Kennedy spent the night on Friday December 6th. We made the cookie dough Friday afternoon but rolled out the dough and baked the cookies the next day.








































































































































































































































































The cookie crew.
































Korin took a picture of me with one of my creations.




















The aftermath.


















Our beautiful creations! The girls did a great job! Even if I had to decorate most of them.

Kennedy was the first to creatively use marshmallows on her cookies  then Korin did too!

















Korin wanted me to do a video of her explaining about the cookies. I will transcribe what she says below the video as it is hard to understand what she says.


I made some of the cookies. Kennedy made some of the cookies and she put marshmallows in hers and Savtah made some cookies and we almost got all of them done and we only have (she counts) We have 11 cookies to make. Then after all that we're done! Then we're going to eat them! I put a marshmallow in mine. Bye! I need to go!

I let Korin help me with finishing putting the stickers on the storm door.





















Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment