Friday, May 11, 2018

One Layer Card Challenge

I have gotten off track with entering the card challenges at Cards in Envy. Hoping I'm on track again by jumping back in with the current challenge "One Layer Card". The title is self explanatory.

I love how this card turned out. I started with a piece of water color paper. Using Distress Inks I blended different colors until the surface was covered. Then I splattered some water droplets onto the ink. Next I stamped with black ink using a Unity Stamp designed by artist Angie Blom called Happy Birthday Balloon. The middle balloon I heat embossed for it to stand out a little more although it doesn't show well in this photo.

I love this stamp. It is so versatile and will work with many other stamps.

Thanks for taking a look!

Have a good one!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you're back on track for Cards in Envy. I love your background you made here. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your colorful background. We are so happy you were able to join us over at Cards in Envy for the One Layer challenge. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back to sharing again! I love this card! The colors are so bright and pretty and the stamp is perfect! Thanks for joining us again and sharing it at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete