Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Dance Recital 2018

"A Day in the Life of a Princess" was this years Dance Recital Theme. Korin started dance last fall and this was her first dance recital.

Her first dance was called "Cute and Cuddly"





















Her facial expressions were so cute. She did really well.
I have more pictures posted on Facebook if you want to see them. They are in my photo albums under "Dance Recital 2018".
















Kennedy's group did a really cool dance routine from Star Wars. Since they used light sabers the lighting was lower than usual and next to impossible to get photos but I took a couple and got one from a friend. You can't see Kennedy in this one.








I think Kennedy is in the end of the photo that is blurred.











You can see Kennedy in this one. Second from the left. This was the picture I got from someone else.







































Kennedy and her dance partner Daysee got to perform their competition dance routine at the end of recital.









They danced to Toby Mac's Light Shine Bright.












Got a few pictures after recital too.





















The fam less Kashton. He wasn't in a cooperative mood.


















Grammer and her little princesses.



















Keannon's mom (Grandma) with the girls.















There really wasn't a good background anywhere to take pictures. Keannon was nice enough to get a picture of me with the girls. Thankfully, I can "crop" out the extra stuff 😉










Kashton didn't want to be in any of the pictures but he did want a picture of him with his dad. He still wasn't very happy!

The recital this year was the best I had seen! All the girls did a great job.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I loved the recitals and costumes and dance when Brandy took dance many, many years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy! I wish that I had put Vanessa in dance when she was little. At the time I didn't think I could afford it!

    ReplyDelete