Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Mother's Day 5-13-2018


Our little family got together. We didn't do a very good job of planning so we had take-out for lunch.

We did take a few minutes to snap some quick pictures. I suggested a 4 generation picture since it had been a while.









Vanessa wanted a picture of her and Keannon since they were still dressed from church.











Sunday evening Keannon and Vanessa had us and his parents over.  It was a nice day!

This is the card I made for Mom. The background I created with a wood grain embossing folder. The image is Aleah Girl designed by Angie Blom and part of Unity's "AngieGirl Collection". I colored the girl with Copic Markers then cut her out and attached to the card with foam squares to give dimension. I do not know what company the sentiment is from. I think I bought it at Michaels.














This is the card I made for Vanessa. I paper pieced the girl which is also from the AngieGirl Collection called "Jane Girl". I stamped the image then cut out the top and put in an embossing folder then put on the image. I used foam tape behind the girl and sentiment to give dimension.


Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Love your 4 generation photo! I think people should do those more often if they can. And I love your cards! Glad you had a nice Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete