Saturday, September 30, 2017

Vanessa's Birthday

Vanessa's birthday was Monday September 25th. I asked Vanessa what day would be better for her to
celebrate. She said Sunday night, the day before. We had fajitas and all the fixings. And of course I made my famous chocolate cake.

There are 4 candles on the cake only because I wanted to use all the colors and there were only four. Vanessa said each candle represented 8 years 😉










The day before, Kennedy came over with a friend who had spent the night. They helped me make the cake.




They thought that was great fun!



Kennedy's friend McKenzie getting her turn at mixing the batter.


















Mixing more ingredients.

















McKenzie's mom came to pick her up before we got the cake frosted.















Blowing out the candles.


















While preparing for the evening meal. Korin brought Grammer a Hidden Picture book. Here's the video.



Korin's birthday was Tuesday September 26th. She turned 3. Vanessa is having her party on Saturday September 30th. I will share that later.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute video! I think Grammer was having as much fun as Korin. But what language was Korin speaking???? LOL
    I love all of you & love the blogs! I didn't know what profile to pick, maybe I am a robot.
    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa! I know you're not a robot! Thanks for leaving a comment. You can probably use your google account if you comment again. Glad you enjoy the blogs! Love you too!

      Delete
  2. Happy belated Birthday to Vanessa! That cake looks really good and it's nice to be able to celebrate even the day before.

    ReplyDelete