Thursday, November 23, 2023

Celebrating Remi 11.19.2023

 Remi came for the weekend. Her birthday was November 15th. We celebrated it on Sunday November 19th. She turned 15!














Remi surprised by my gift.










Several years ago I bought large letters for Remi and Kennedy that I decorated and they hung in their room. Somewhere along the several moves the kids made the letters got wet. Vanessa gave them to me and I thought I would let the girls decorate them how they wanted over the summer. Well, that never happened. 



I decided to decorate Remi's for her and that would be my gift to her. Remi loves cross country so I
used papers I found that were cross country theme. I think they turned out pretty cute!

I just noticed that I have the last "N" upside down in the photo! 
Visiting with friends and family
It was a great time!


Have a good one!






No comments:

Post a Comment